Stone property comprising house and barn for sale in Perigord hamlet, North Dordogne
PIEpie4799 - picture 1
PIEpie4799 - picture 2
PIEpie4799 - picture 3
PIEpie4799 - picture 4
PIEpie4799 - picture 5
PIEpie4799 - picture 6
PIEpie4799 - picture 7
PIEpie4799 - picture 8
PIEpie4799 - picture 9
PIEpie4799 - picture 10
€123,050 // £ 105,423
Stone property situated at about 2 km from a charming Perigord village with school, bakers, bar and restaurant, and about 10 to 12 km from all amenities. Closest big town is Angouleme with hospitals, TGV station, etc.
Accommodation ground floor:
- Tiled kitchen / dining, wood panelled ceiling, fireplace with log burner, fitted cupboards, stairwell (~30 m²)
- Bedroom 1 (or office), laminated flooring and ceiling (~10.5 m²)
- Shower and toilet (~4 m²)
- Bedroom 2, laminated flooring (~13.5 m²)
- Bedroom 3, laminated flooring (~11 m²)
- Corridor with fitted cupboard.
- Attic bedroom 4, fitted lino on floor, roof window, fitted shelves and cupboard with hot water tank (~23 m²).
Double glazing. Electric and wood fired heating.
Individual sewage drainage system (septic tank to be inspected).
Semidetached barn, partially covered with undulated asbestos free sheets (~78 m²).
Cellar / laundry and storage attached to the barn (~40 m²).
Total surface area 1,230 m².
Talk to a French bank, in English (or in French!), for a quick in-principle guide to your suitability for a loan. Or to an international broker - in one of several languages. We are happy to advise which is the most sensible route to pursue in any given circumstance.
If this or other properties are of potential serious interest, you may wish to speak in confidence and without obligation or commitment with a sympathetic senior negotiator to discuss what flexibility there may be in the price.
Getting the right deal can be a question of good timing and we have that information.
Whatever you read in the press, it is simply not true that one can apply a percentage discount to the price of any property we like the look of.
And it is a real shame to fall in love with a property that is beyond what you wish to spend or can afford.