Charming French 4-bed house for sale in North Dordgne village, green Perigord area
PIEpie4792 - picture 1
PIEpie4792 - picture 2
PIEpie4792 - picture 3
PIEpie4792 - picture 4
PIEpie4792 - picture 5
PIEpie4792 - picture 6
PIEpie4792 - picture 7
PIEpie4792 - picture 8
PIEpie4792 - picture 9
PIEpie4792 - picture 10
€117,700 // £ 102,121
Located in a historical centre of a village with some shops and a restaurant in the green Perigord area, Dordogne, this property includes
- tiled entrance (~6.38 m²)
- kitchen opening onto a partially covered terrace (~11.46 m²)
- sitting and dining room with fireplace, tiled floor (~23.35 m²)
- tiled corridor (~6.72 m²)
- tiled bathroom (~4.72 m²)
- storage with electricity meter (~6.44 m²)
- bedroom 1, tiled floor (~13.75 m²)
- toilet underneath the stairwell
- toilet and fitted cupboard (~2.75 m²)
- bedroom 2 with an alcove, parquet floor (~14.86 m²)
- bedroom 3, parquet floor (~24.56 m²)
- open space with parquet floor (~32.84 m²)
- bedroom 4, parquet floor, roof window (~16.63 m²).
Total living space approx.. 139 m².
Central oil heating, secondary glazing downstairs with electric shutters.
Individual sewage drainage system (septic tank) but there is a project of extending the mains drainage system of the village to that end.
Total surface area 805 m².
Talk to a French bank, in English (or in French!), for a quick in-principle guide to your suitability for a loan. Or to an international broker - in one of several languages. We are happy to advise which is the most sensible route to pursue in any given circumstance.
If this or other properties are of potential serious interest, you may wish to speak in confidence and without obligation or commitment with a sympathetic senior negotiator to discuss what flexibility there may be in the price.
Getting the right deal can be a question of good timing and we have that information.
Whatever you read in the press, it is simply not true that one can apply a percentage discount to the price of any property we like the look of.
And it is a real shame to fall in love with a property that is beyond what you wish to spend or can afford.