2-bed stone house in charming small town of the Perigord, North Dordogne
PIEpie4690 - picture 1
PIEpie4690 - picture 2
PIEpie4690 - picture 3
PIEpie4690 - picture 4
PIEpie4690 - picture 5
PIEpie4690 - picture 6
PIEpie4690 - picture 7
PIEpie4690 - picture 8
PIEpie4690 - picture 9
PIEpie4690 - picture 10
€49,500 // £ 42,409
Situated in the centre of a small town in the regional park Perigord-Limousin with all amenities and a popular weekly market, this house includes
- Entrance and stairwell, fitted cupboard, water and electricity meter (~8 m²)
- Kitchen with fireplace, oil boiler, beams (~20 m²)
- Utility room with the oil tank, electric hot water tank, access to outside (~8.5 m²)
- Shower room, tiled floor (~4 m²)
- Upstairs 2 bedrooms en suite (~14 m² each), one with WC, fitted carpet on wooden floors
- Low attic of the same size above.
Central oil heating.
House connected to mains drainage, town water, electricity, telephone and can be connected to town gas.
Attached garden. Total plot size 451 m².
Talk to a French bank, in English (or in French!), for a quick in-principle guide to your suitability for a loan. Or to an international broker - in one of several languages. We are happy to advise which is the most sensible route to pursue in any given circumstance.
If this or other properties are of potential serious interest, you may wish to speak in confidence and without obligation or commitment with a sympathetic senior negotiator to discuss what flexibility there may be in the price.
Getting the right deal can be a question of good timing and we have that information.
Whatever you read in the press, it is simply not true that one can apply a percentage discount to the price of any property we like the look of.
And it is a real shame to fall in love with a property that is beyond what you wish to spend or can afford.