Semi-detached hamlet house, 4 bedrooms, 937 m² garden in the Limousin area
PIEpie4497 - picture 1
PIEpie4497 - picture 2
PIEpie4497 - picture 3
PIEpie4497 - picture 4
PIEpie4497 - picture 5
PIEpie4497 - picture 6
PIEpie4497 - picture 7
PIEpie4497 - picture 8
PIEpie4497 - picture 9
PIEpie4497 - picture 10
€49,500 // £ 42,409
Located in a hamlet belonging to the commune of Dournazac in the Haute-Vienne, this stone house is semi-detached to a cottage, which eventually could be negotiated with the sale.
The house has on the ground floor
- a veranda (~4 m²)
- a kitchen, tiled floor, wood panelling (~14 m²)
- bedroom 1, fitted lino and wood panelling (~9.5 m²)
- dining and sitting room with fireplace, fitted lino and wood panelling (~29.5 m²)
- bedroom 2 with basin, fitted carpet, beams (~13 m²)
- small bedroom 3 (~7 m²)
- bath and shower room, tiled (~5.5 m²)
- WC, and upstairs
- bedroom 4, fitted carpet and wardrobe (~14 m²)
- two attic rooms with roof windows that could be converted into living space (~28.5 m² et ~15.5 m²).
Central oil heating. No double glazing.
Individual sewage drainage system (septic tank).
Cellar with water meter.
Garage with boiler (~21 m²).
Detached garage (~19.5 m²).
Enclosed garden for total 937 m² surface area.
Talk to a French bank, in English (or in French!), for a quick in-principle guide to your suitability for a loan. Or to an international broker - in one of several languages. We are happy to advise which is the most sensible route to pursue in any given circumstance.
If this or other properties are of potential serious interest, you may wish to speak in confidence and without obligation or commitment with a sympathetic senior negotiator to discuss what flexibility there may be in the price.
Getting the right deal can be a question of good timing and we have that information.
Whatever you read in the press, it is simply not true that one can apply a percentage discount to the price of any property we like the look of.
And it is a real shame to fall in love with a property that is beyond what you wish to spend or can afford.