Stone house and outbuildings for sale in the Limousin area, Haute-Vienne
PIEpie4453 - picture 1
PIEpie4453 - picture 2
PIEpie4453 - picture 3
PIEpie4453 - picture 4
PIEpie4453 - picture 5
PIEpie4453 - picture 6
PIEpie4453 - picture 7
PIEpie4453 - picture 8
PIEpie4453 - picture 9
PIEpie4453 - picture 10
€49,500 // £ 42,409
Property located in a Limousin village, Rochechouart district, including a
- entrance, tiled floor, electricity meter (~8 m²)
- kitchen, tiled floor, fire place with wood cooker, fitted cupboard (~16 m²)
- bedroom 1, parquet floor, exposed beams (~16 m²); and upstairs
- a landing / corridor (~4.5 m²)
- bedroom 2, parquet floor, exposed beams (~16.5 m²)
- bedroom 3, parquet floor, exposed beams (~8 m²)
- bedroom 4, parquet floor, exposed beams (~11.5 m²)
- toilette and hand basin (~2 m²)
- attic space above.
- a former barn that could serve as extension to the house (~34 m²), courtyard in front
- two storey garage attached (~28 m²)
- storage (~19 m²)
- barn (~56 m²)
- semi-detached barn (~30 m²) and a lean-to (~30 m²).
Wood fired heating.
No double glazing, no insulation.
Land attached to the barn/lean-to part.
Total area approx. 1.800 m².
Talk to a French bank, in English (or in French!), for a quick in-principle guide to your suitability for a loan. Or to an international broker - in one of several languages. We are happy to advise which is the most sensible route to pursue in any given circumstance.
If this or other properties are of potential serious interest, you may wish to speak in confidence and without obligation or commitment with a sympathetic senior negotiator to discuss what flexibility there may be in the price.
Getting the right deal can be a question of good timing and we have that information.
Whatever you read in the press, it is simply not true that one can apply a percentage discount to the price of any property we like the look of.
And it is a real shame to fall in love with a property that is beyond what you wish to spend or can afford.