Property of 5-bed house, barn and garden for sale in Perigord, North Dordogne
PIEpie4771 - picture 1
PIEpie4771 - picture 2
PIEpie4771 - picture 3
PIEpie4771 - picture 4
PIEpie4771 - picture 5
PIEpie4771 - picture 6
PIEpie4771 - picture 7
PIEpie4771 - picture 8
PIEpie4771 - picture 9
PIEpie4771 - picture 10
€108,000 // £ 93,705
Property situated at the edge of a village with some shops, bar and bakers, close to the swimming lake of Saint Estephe in the green Perigord area, North Dordogne.
The ground floor of the house was used as wellness centre and includes:
- large tiled room with fireplace (inserted wood burner) and a reception (~35 m²)
- former kitchen, tiled floor (~13 m²)
- sanitary (baths, showers, basins, double toilet)
- bedroom 1, parquet floor (~18 m²)
- bedroom 2, parquet floor (~18 m²)
- two rooms used as storage.
- a large living room with dining and kitchen area (~53 m²)
- a shower room to renovate, WC (~4.5 m²)
- bedroom 3, parquet floor, corner bathroom (~24 m² et ~5.5 m²)
- passage room (~14 m²)
- bedroom 4, parquet floor, wood panelling (~14.5 m²)
- bedroom 5, parquet floor, wood panelling (~17.5 m²)
- unconvertible attic space.
Separate a semidetached barn with passage (~100 m²).
Individual sewage drainage system to put in place.
Wood fired heating.
The hot water tank downstairs needs replacing.
Electricity and telephone connected.
The house is connected to well water, a small building underground on the road side is holding the motor pump.
Adjoining garden. Total surface area 2,380 m².
More land available upon request.
Talk to a French bank, in English (or in French!), for a quick in-principle guide to your suitability for a loan. Or to an international broker - in one of several languages. We are happy to advise which is the most sensible route to pursue in any given circumstance.
If this or other properties are of potential serious interest, you may wish to speak in confidence and without obligation or commitment with a sympathetic senior negotiator to discuss what flexibility there may be in the price.
Getting the right deal can be a question of good timing and we have that information.
Whatever you read in the press, it is simply not true that one can apply a percentage discount to the price of any property we like the look of.
And it is a real shame to fall in love with a property that is beyond what you wish to spend or can afford.