Why South West France?
This part of France enjoys a temperate climate, favoured by the Atlantic breeze, and stunningly beautiful and incredibly diverse countryside, open and available to all, with abundant and varied bird and wildlife.
Operating from four offices at Verteillac (24320) and Lalinde (24150) in Dordogne, Monségur (33580) in Gironde and Aubeterre (16390) in the Charente, our chosen territory extends from St Jean d'Angely to the north, down through Bordeaux, Bergerac, Montauban and Agen to Pau in the south and from the Atlantic coast across to Sarlat and beyond.
This encompasses, more or less, the following French Départements: Charente Maritime, Charente, Vienne, Haute Vienne, Deux Sévres, Dordogne, Gironde, Landes, Lot et Garonne, Lot, Tarn, Tarn et Garonne, Gers and Pyrénées Atlantique. This in turn means a wide choice of property and easy access by road, rail and air.
- Airports at Bordeaux, Toulouse, Bergerac, Rodez, Pau, Biarritz, La Rochelle, Angouleme, Limoges, Agen and Perigueux mean there are few destinations globally more than one change away.
- There are fast road and rail networks link to Paris, London, Burgundy, the Loire, Alsace, Italy and Switzerland, central Europe, Barcelona and Madrid.
- Ski-ing is close-by in the Pyrenees or Auvergne. A dozen championship golf courses are available to 'pay and play'.
- French and International cuisine pervades daily life. Bordeaux has about 1000 restaurants, which will keep the most ardent gourmand salivating.
- Wine from Bordeaux ( Medoc, St Emilion, Graves, Sauternes, Premieres Cotes des Bordeaux) and Buzet, Cahors, Bergerac, Bourg and Blaye is enjoyed locally and shipped worldwide.
- Shopping in Bordeaux, Toulouse, La Rochelle and Biarritz draws local and visitor alike.
We look forward to welcoming you in South West France!