Why South East France?
South east France is perennially popular with numerous nationalities and consequently represents a cultural melting pot. Proximity to the sea and central Europe means it always has been and probably always will be.
- The mediterranean climate is an obvious draw. And it's easy to get at with airports at Marseille, Avignon and Nice.
The TGV stops at 15 different stations!
- There are fast road and rail networks link to Paris, London, Burgundy, the Loire, Alsace, Italy and Switzerland, central Europe, Barcelona and Madrid.
- Ski-ing is close-by in the Pyrénées or Auvergne. A dozen championship golf courses are available to 'pay and play'.
- Capital of PACA is the charismatic old port of Marseille.
Think also of the famous mediterranean coastal towns; Cannes, St Tropez, Fréjus, Antibes. And Monaco.
- There is much more besides the glitz and celeb-spotting.
The Camargue at the western end has walled towns, flamingoes, horses, bulls and salt-marshes
- Head inland to amazing ski-ing and walking in the Alpes. Time stands still on a mountain.
Or mosey onwards by road to Italy. In the most famous corners populations are dense and property prices the highest outside central Paris. This is the French Riviera.
- However, PACA is actually home to less than 10% of the resident population of France. There is much to discover inland, and the coast is within easy reach.
We look forward to welcoming you in South East France!
Beaux Villages Featured Properties
Welcome to South West France
This part of France enjoys a temperate climate, favoured by the Atlantic breeze, and stunningly beautiful and incredibly diverse countryside, open and available to all, with abundant and varied bird and wildlife.